Over the years Midos Group has successfully acquired and developed a substantial and extremely varied investment portfolio – and we’re always on the look-out to grow it further.
Our core business is based on property, based on our unique understanding and feel for the market.
Our in-house team and associates overlook our operations in property management, investment, acquisitions, planning and development projects across a wide range of sectors:
– Residential, with a specific interest in the PRS sector
– Regeneration and development opportunities
– Offices, commercial, industrial and light industrial
– Hotels: franchised, branded/unbranded or re-brand and re-development opportunities
– Science parks and data centres
– Student accommodation in undersupplied, affluent locations
– Serviced offices and co-working spaces in emerging local markets
We have numerous investments in a wide range of operating businesses, from road haulage to hotels, from care businesses to science and from gaming to amusements.
The common denominator is a dedicated and successful management team seeking to push the boundaries in their sector and seeking capital and board-level support to drive growth.
We’re looking for energy, vision, focus and a clear articulation of the market gap – and how to exploit it. It doesn’t have to be a polished diamond as we can help with that task, but if you come to us with a business plan be prepared for a thorough and rigorous grilling.
And if we back you and your idea then you’ll find us supportive partners, understanding of your need to be at the helm.
We won’t bog you down in unnecessary structures or bureaucracy and where you need our input then you’ll find us nimble and responsive.